1/16 Takom Renault FT-17 tank WIP NEW Update 11 , BASE UPDATE PICTURE

TonyT

Ok an update, The turret  has been built and painted externally and started internally, in real life it never had the gun present so I have omitted it, the left track housing is WIP and I have corroded the manufacturers plate as if copper to give some detailing, I have also made up, distressed and put the exhaust on, though I have holed it, the one I saw in the pictures wasn't , so I am considering refilling the holes, there are a couple of seams need sorting, though the turret ones are correct for the tank, as they did show in real life.

On to the pictures and thank you all for the kind comments so far.. :)

Turret%20update-1_zpsqofqp0hp.jpg

Turret%20update-2_zpsykhyd8k9.jpg

Turret%20update-4_zpssdjp0flu.jpg

Turret%20update-3_zpsiuhfgv17.jpg

Thanks guys for all the kind comments,  I feel humbled.. This might sound strange but I am starting to weather it, As it was in the desert, the upper surfaces have a dusty appearance to them, so I am starting to tweak them a little, you can probably see it on the right running gear and upper exhaust, also a little bit of the turret.  On the left side I wasn't keen on all of the rust as it was overkill, looking at the one saved and in the US, part of the running gear still retained a partial black finish as did the rear wheel, so I have started to modify it accordingly.... OK 2 quick pictures, hope you like.

side%20update-1_zpsnud9lqhx.jpg

side%20update-2_zpskjgva2hv.jpg