$2USD flat rate surface shipping

LSP_Matt

Just a heads up.

For those of us geographically located where shipping is a killer additional cost for kits this might help....Lucky Model shipping deal

I've noticed in USD

~$30 for Revell Spit Mk2 and G-6's , between 30-40's for Trumpeter Grummans.  Lots of good deals comparatively.

Hope it helps spread some modelling goodness

In the past I've also obtained lots of solvents and paints this way.  Handy for those in places where postal is more strict even on acylics (e.g. Canada)

Matty

Long or very long shipping time is not a problem for me. However, after about 3 or 4 weeks, i always begin to wonder if it has not been lost or stolen.....

I'm the same. Even though you don't need, and won't use, something right away, it's always comforting to know it has arrived and is safely in storage.

Kev

They say its trackable.

Ordered last year a large kit from Hong Kong (Lucky or Hobbyeasy, forgot it) via surface mail. Arrived after some weeks in mint condition and was all in all half price compared to order it from an european onlineshop. Good deal indeed.

- dutik

In the USA the post office does not offer surface shipping. They dropped it years ago.

But other countries do offer it.

I have bought a number of things from overseas and it usually takes 6 weeks for a package to get to me from the UK.

One just has to be patient.

Stephen

Thanks again for posting this, Matty. Took the opportunity to get a couple $34 Trumpeter F6F kits to use as replacement wing & detail sets for my Hasegawa F6F kits. I wasn't about to spend $60 or more each just to use them for parts, but $34 each seemed reasonable to me for this purpose. A buddy chipped in with a pile of smaller scale accessories he wanted to get us up over the $120 required, and we split the $2 for shipping. :)

Oh, and the $29 F8F kits are an absolute steal.

D

Edited by D Bellis