Hase 1/32 J2M2 Raiden prototype-orange Japanese

Fenous

Aotake in gear bays done, this colour is quite tricky to paint with, because it doesn`t cover well, contrary from my expectations to cover as well as other metallic colours. I`m note very satisfied with outcome, but there is nothing I can do with it. Now I will let it to cure and then wash will come. Also some accesory pictures.

DSC08937.jpgDSC08944.jpgDSC08948.jpgDSC08954.jpgDSC08960.jpgDSC08964.jpg

Aotake in gear bays done, this colour is quite tricky to paint with, because it doesn`t cover well, contrary from my expectations to cover as well as other metallic colours. I`m note very satisfied with outcome, but there is nothing I can do with it. Now I will let it to cure and then wash will come. Also some accesory pictures.

DSC08937.jpgDSC08944.jpgDSC08948.jpg

Whats "note" (sorry couldn't resist but probably should have as Im the WORST speler EVER) to be satisfied with?? I think it looks outstanding.

Man, I really like this build! I love that color, and your weathering, panel lines, and markings are extremely smooth and well done. The color reminds of Ford Mustang Grabber Orange!!

Tim

Guest Peterpools

Absolutely stunning build. The painting and light weathering was done with such a delicate touch - brilliant work.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Almost done, canopy and winsheald only dryfitted, needing some correction with interior green on edges, also antenna mast, cannon barrels and pitot waiting for epoxy glue which I have run short of. And last but not least the gunsight, which gluing will be quite awkward due to its positioning. After all af this is done, I will make new shots with better light.

DSC09024.jpgDSC09025.jpgDSC09031.jpgDSC09032.jpgDSC09037.jpgDSC09043.jpgDSC09045.jpgDSC09050.jpgDSC09055.jpgDSC09056.jpg