Hase 1/32 J2M2 Raiden prototype-orange Japanese

Fenous

• 1 month later...

Small teaser today, Raiden is Mr.Surfaced, some corrections with Dissolved putty made and waiting in his antidust tent. There are some blisters of putty on the cowling, these will be sanded down, polished, Mr.Surfaced again and when everything OK polished again, than white base and finaly yelloworange prototype color. No preshading this time because of poor covering of yellow color, so there will be some post probably.

DSC08740.jpgDSC08743.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Meantime in propeller factory. Raiden is in surfacer and waiting for white base under the yellow color. There was some disaster: while trying to make rivets on leading edge of wing I hit the joint of upper and lower part of wing and it cracked. I spent some time fixing it. Rivets are almost invisible on pictures, I hope there will be some visible at the end. You can also see my gizmo for holding the model while airbrushing. same nut as outside is glued inside the fuselage and it`s no dangerDSC08747.jpgDSC08751.jpgDSC08753.jpgDSC08755.jpgDSC08759.jpg touching the model when still wet.

I love this aircraft, and like your work. Are you planing on doing anything to the red stripes on the prop?Have the OLD Revell I hope to fight into submission one day........Harv :popcorn:

Edited by Guest

So after some trials with different colors, base colors and preshading I decided to paint with white base then orange preshading and finaly orange yellow color. White base and preshading done, tomorrow probably final color if my hand will allow me, because I have some pain in there after 3 hours of continuous work.DSC08761.jpgDSC08765.jpgDSC08768.jpgDSC08772.jpgDSC08773.jpg