Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Yesterday, at my club (AMMS Brisbane) meet, I won this in the raffle:

944343-12290-55-pristine.jpg

I'm really glad because I'm "Tiger Mad" and I rarely win stuff.

Nice! Should be a pretty good kit. Interesting that it's missing an outer road wheel.

OK, we had a wee show here, and I sold a few, and bought and traded a few. I came home with: a 1/72 Gato sub,  a Bandai 1/48th Jagdpanther(?) a 1/35 M-60 from AFV club, a Revell F4E "MiG killer", an Apache helo, and a WNW RNAS Sopwith Pup. I also found a signed autobiography from an original AVG member.

OK, we had a wee show here, and I sold a few, and bought and traded a few. I came home with: a 1/72 Gato sub,  a Bandai 1/48th Jagdpanther(?) a 1/35 M-60 from AFV club, a Revell F4E "MiG killer", an Apache helo, and a WNW RNAS Sopwith Pup. I also found a signed autobiography from an original AVG member.

Ooo the Gato sub. Tell me you paid a nice low price. Then I can feel more jello-ness-ness. The AM for this kit is impressive.

Rick

Today this was in the mail. Proudly delivered by Royal Mail, as appropriate for this one:

t-906bsrm.jpg

A T-90A by Meng. Beside this one beeing the only one chewing ATGWs for fun, where the proud western models like Abrams, Leclerc and Leopards got destroyed in the Middle East battles of our days, it is plain cool!

Don't believe me? Well, take a deep look into these eyes, glowing in the dark :wicked:

17546784_1311549785579079_11665290376114

Yeah, this is the activated electro-optical ATGW jammer of the T-90. Cool, huh? A tank with jammers, eh? :coolio:

The Meng kit is the best T-90 on the market. 1300 parts, and developed with the assistance of a armor research engineer from Nishni Tagil. Got this for reasonable 43 Euros (s&h included!) from UK :thumbsup:

Regards

- dutik

Here's the third of my eBay wins.

Now I have my models I am going to follow my nephew's advice and replace my old pc and TV with what remains of my drum sale recently.

I even had the opportunity to buy a 109 F2 cheaply and allowed it to pass.

Restraint! :D

This kit looks very nice.

20170609_003052_zpsuxkjbpew.jpg

Here's the third of my eBay wins.

Now I have my models I am going to follow my nephew's advice and replace my old pc and TV with what remains of my drum sale recently.

I even had the opportunity to buy a 109 F2 cheaply and allowed it to pass.

Restraint! :D

This kit looks very nice.

20170609_003052_zpsuxkjbpew.jpg

Good catch Dale!

it says clear edition, is the whole thing 'clear' or just the engine cowlings?

Before you buy the tv and pc, i suggest you buy the eduard pe set for the dive brakes, as they greatly enhance the look of the kit! not that the tv and pc will hold you back from doing that anyway  :whistle:

Good catch Dale!

it says clear edition, is the whole thing 'clear' or just the engine cowlings?

Before you buy the tv and pc, i suggest you buy the eduard pe set for the dive brakes, as they greatly enhance the look of the kit! not that the tv and pc will hold you back from doing that anyway  :whistle:

Cheers mate.

The fuselage is clear. The rest appears to be normal. I'm gonna paint it anyway.

I saw the PE set. Yes indeed, it looks great. It may have to wait.

I've still yet to complete a kit, so must be wary. Although I hope to complete a few soon. This Sunday I find all the remaining Tojo parts and complete it along with my Tony. Then the Italian F4.

What was it the prisoners wrote atop their prison barracks in Singapore, "Extract digit" or something?

I need to do that. :)