3D Polish Wings released in 1/32 3D printed models of PZL.38 Wilk, PZL P.11g Kubuz, PZL.50 Jastrab, PZL.46 Sum

Jan_G

I messaged them, you can buy them through Facebook, and whilst they responded immediately and their prices are great, they only take payment through bank transfer :(

I hope they change their money policy, because as soon as they accept PayPal, I'll be on a few of those kits!

21 hours ago, RadBaron said:

I messaged them, you can buy them through Facebook, and whilst they responded immediately and their prices are great, they only take payment through bank transfer :(

I hope they change their money policy, because as soon as they accept PayPal, I'll be on a few of those kits!

Question, how do I buy the model through Facebook? Is there a special section for doing this? 

On 5/30/2023 at 12:13 PM, ssculptor said:

Question, how do I buy the model through Facebook? Is there a special section for doing this? 

I contacted the company through their Facebook messenger link. Asked for a price for a few different kits plus shipping.  The responded within a day and more recently responded to say that...

THEY NOW USE PAYPAL!

I've placed an order with them and now we wait!

• 4 months later...

Bumping this one up again after having seen Michał's (Shadowmare) superb completion of their PZL P.7a in Ready for Inspection. There are some very interesting printed kits already available, and more to come...including the Wilga.

I'm going to contact them to order a P.7a kit and see how it goes. 

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

4 hours ago, R Palimaka said:

Bumping this one up again after having seen Michał's (Shadowmare) superb completion of their PZL P.7a in Ready for Inspection. There are some very interesting printed kits already available, and more to come...including the Wilga.

I'm going to contact them to order a P.7a kit and see how it goes. 

Richard

I've just ordered their new LWS6 kit in 1/32, though I don't expect to have it for a couple of months yet.

Kev

2 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I've just ordered their new LWS6 kit in 1/32, though I don't expect to have it for a couple of months yet.

Kev

Nice! Very curious to see what else they might announce. 

It will be interesting to see how that LWS 6 kit is designed and engineered, especially that glass nose. It will be a good size. Have to say though, it's not one of the most attractive aircraft ever to see the light of day. :) Kinda makes it more interesting.

Richard

4 minutes ago, R Palimaka said:

Nice! Very curious to see what else they might announce. 

It will be interesting to see how that LWS 6 kit is designed and engineered, especially that glass nose. It will be a good size. Have to say though, it's not one of the most attractive aircraft ever to see the light of day. :) Kinda makes it more interesting.

Richard

I'd never even heard of it before seeing the model advertised, and immediately thought it was too ugly-cool not to have!

Kev

18 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

Is it ugly-cool, or cool-ugly? I can't decide...

Must admit, I was thinking about pulling the trigger on that one myself... 

I think it's ugly in a cool way, not the other way around. So actually either order works depending on your take. I was thinking "ugly but cool" (ugly-cool), but cool-ugly could be read as "coolly ugly". Anyway, time to take my meds now.

Kev