Pick a jet, any jet

Dandiego

I always find this kind of tough, as I'm very selective in what I buy and build and don't want to give my vote and then not buy. So I gave it some thought, and a full kit would be too much for me, but I'd be very interested in:

-Corrected complete fuselage, or at lease a complete new nose for the Trumpeter A-7 kits (a dual seater could be a bonus?)

-An F-8C/D/H conversion for the Trumpeter F-8E kit much like the Muroc Models 1/72 version I have (a whole new forward fuselage and spine parts for the Academy F-8E)

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235059854-172-academy-f-8c-conversion-by-muroc-models/

Vigilantes anybody?

imgp5022p7j7i.jpg

imgp5021hkj2f.jpg

imgp5024mxk6v.jpg

Well, this is NOT a jet:

imgp50236bj4a.jpg

...but I guess you know what it is. (a Mk2, FYI)

All homegrown by @Starfighter :bow::bow::bow::punk:

No, Ben will not print a limited series of Tiger kits. I've asked him about this. He said that the for the CAD available basic datas were way to crude to print a model in good quality. Everything had to be filled and sanded a lot after printing to achieve an at least acceptable surface quality. The printed results are too far away from acceptable standards to be sold to somebody. So no Tiger kit, no Vigilante kit, no Osprey kit, no you-name-it kit :crying:

Enjoy!

- dutik

(Eh, if you want to see these live, 3D and with your own eyes - just visit thew Euro Model Expo Lingen/Germany next March. Teaser HERE)

2 hours ago, dutik said:

Vigilantes anybody?

imgp5022p7j7i.jpg

imgp5021hkj2f.jpg

imgp5024mxk6v.jpg

Well, this is NOT a jet:

imgp50236bj4a.jpg

...but I guess you know what it is. (a Mk2, FYI)

All homegrown by @Starfighter :bow::bow::bow::punk:

No, Ben will not print a limited series of Tiger kits. I've asked him about this. He said that the for the CAD available basic datas were way to crude to print a model in good quality. Everything had to be filled and sanded a lot after printing to achieve an at least acceptable surface quality. The printed results are too far away from acceptable standards to be sold to somebody. So no Tiger kit, no Vigilante kit, no Osprey kit, no you-name-it kit :crying:

Enjoy!

- dutik

(Eh, if you want to see these live, 3D and with your own eyes - just visit thew Euro Model Expo Lingen/Germany next March. Teaser HERE)

Well Ben always makes me smiling when he says the standard of quality is not high enough for being acceptable by other modellers. Many people working from vacform and even some resin kits would dream to get such 'poor quality' models!

16 hours ago, dutik said:

Wish granted:

imgp5009izj6a.jpg

imgp5010l3kly.jpg

Regards

- dutik

(Guess who made it - hint: He is a well known LSP member... :whistle:)

I know who made it and how he did the scratch build. I can barely glue a kit together...It would be awesome to get one in a semi kit form though