Italeri Mc-202

Steve Eagle

Right now the only thing I have seen are the catalog images above showing cad renders.  With no plastic shown at this point, I would think 2nd quarter of 23 very unrealistic.  I would think realistically we might see this by the end of 2023.  Even then i could see it creeping beyond that.  When we see plastic shown, and the modeling news is very good about getting images of new italeri releases then we can get an idea of time frame.  I think we will see steady coverage of this on the Modeling News as the product develops, they seem to have some connection with italeri as new Italeri product development seems to regularly get updated there.

11 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

This list is usually pretty accurate ...  https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kits/kit_acft_scale.shtml

Shows 202 release in 2Q.  

Also, anybody know why Revell is releasing another G-6 ? , this March.

This is the "Lego" G6 discussed in another thread!

On 2/7/2023 at 5:50 PM, cbk57 said:

Right now the only thing I have seen are the catalog images above showing cad renders.  With no plastic shown at this point, I would think 2nd quarter of 23 very unrealistic.  I would think realistically we might see this by the end of 2023.  Even then i could see it creeping beyond that.  When we see plastic shown, and the modeling news is very good about getting images of new italeri releases then we can get an idea of time frame.  I think we will see steady coverage of this on the Modeling News as the product develops, they seem to have some connection with italeri as new Italeri product development seems to regularly get updated there.

This is not so obvious as some prior Italeri LSP kits suddenly arrived just weeks after the release of CAD views. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

italeri.com - MACCHI M.C. 202 "FOLGORE" 1:32 - COMING SOON

The kit will release the highest level of realism: 100% completely new moulds made with the most advanced design and production standards, great attention to detail and the introduction of innovative solutions such as the cockpit with 3D decals. We are proud to share the first pictures of box artwork, 3D rendering, super decal sheets, photoetched parts, and color profiles.
The Macchi M.C. 202 “Folgore” in 1:32 (kit no. 2518) will be available from the first part of August.

IjUe5S7Ni1DuaYShWCU5i55hkXAo1oOGzMgABNB7
xkDJd8KtWlAyhp1bUKC25ihCalGoBNClbckexp53cavuGdyBzNjuT8ykjlNPc6CVzYkOSogvKxs9v8qsCoNh1Qjx73u3he5EOk7mtcOqcRoGX0B6FbtacFKx

Juraj

Edited by Trak-Tor