Reskit??

jcunny

Hey Guys,

I have some of their stuff inbound at this time (1/32 F-14A exhausts, and 1/32 Dual AIM- 9 rails for the A-10). Has anybody used their stuff yet? I’ve been on an extended plastic sabbatical, hence my question..

Thanks,

JC

Edited by jcunny

I've got a lot of their stuff, it's mostly excellent. 

Few bits I haven't been happy with has been the GBU-38s not coming with the standard fuse and the way they where molded. Some of the wheels they produce for set kits just seem to be generic rather than tailored to fit but that's common enough with AM wheels it seems. 

3 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Top quality but the cleaning of parts and their assembly can sometimes be quite challenging (e.g. Blackhawk/Seahawk rotor heads).

Agree.

beautiful stuff..but I opted-out of their Hh-60 rotor head because I didn’t want to deal with all of the parts removal. Still have it though!

P

I've gotten a couple of their sets, detail is exquisite but honestly I have mixed feelings on the sets I have. First set was the early F-16 wheels, gorgeous castings but shrinkage is significant. Wheels were considerably smaller than the tires, but thankfully did fit well into the stock rubber Tamiya tires from their Block 32 Thunderbird kit. I also bought two sets of their BRU-57 smart bomb racks, haven't used them yet but look really nice. One package has everything intact, the other (which I bought at the same time from the same retailer) looks like somebody crushed the resin parts, then dumped 60% on the pieces into the carton. The other 40% are MIA.

Nice looking castings, a wide array of choices and reasonably priced. As always, YMMV.

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2021 at 6:01 AM, Daywalker said:

I've gotten a couple of their sets, detail is exquisite but honestly I have mixed feelings on the sets I have. First set was the early F-16 wheels, gorgeous castings but shrinkage is significant. Wheels were considerably smaller than the tires, but thankfully did fit well into the stock rubber Tamiya tires from their Block 32 Thunderbird kit. I also bought two sets of their BRU-57 smart bomb racks, haven't used them yet but look really nice. One package has everything intact, the other (which I bought at the same time from the same retailer) looks like somebody crushed the resin parts, then dumped 60% on the pieces into the carton. The other 40% are MIA.

Nice looking castings, a wide array of choices and reasonably priced. As always, YMMV.

good afternoon, if you have any problems with our kits, write to the mail

claims@reskit.com.ua

and we will fix all the problems.. :) 

Sincerely Oleksii