ResKit's Future LSP Releases

seiran01

I swear at the rate ResKit is going, they're going to put every other aftermarket company out of business! Just been looking at the future releases just listed at Hannants - presumably these are the releases next month.  59 items all in 1/32 (!!) including these below. I was hoping for some sets for the 1/35 Mi-24 as well but this is a solid enough list that you won't hear me complaining :)

• Exhausts - 3 sets of exhausts for the Trumpeter F-14A, 2 for the Trumpy E.E. Lightning (accurate exhausts are needed for both planes), as well as for the Italeri F-35
  • Wheels - A-1, T-2, Spitfire, Mig-19, F-100, Ju-88, He-111, Hurricane, BAE Hawk, Gloster Meteor, He-219, Do-335, Ef-2000
  • Various bombs / missiles / rocket pods including multiple AIM-9 variants
  • A few canopy mask sets
  • KM-1 seat
  • FOD covers for Revell and Tamiya F-4 kits
  • Suspiciously absent is a kitchen sink.

If interested, the whole list is here: https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=103&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=362862&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=953&keyword_search=&setPerPage=100&sort=0&search_direction=0&save_search_name=&save_search=

Wow! That’s some selection. 
Their stuff is really great quality too, I’ve only used a pair of exhausts for my Flanker, but also have a set of rotor head and tail rotors for a Blackhawk, and some F-16 exhausts. All incredibly well produced and detailed with mind boggling levels of crispness. 

The F-4 exhausts have been out for a couple of months.  Whether Hannants got any in, I don’t know, but they have been out a little while for sure,  because I ordered mine about 4 months ago.  I get the impression that the list in the OP is for upcoming releases in the near future.

9 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

The F-4 exhausts have been out for a couple of months.  Whether Hannants got any in, I don’t know, but they have been out a little while for sure,  because I ordered mine about 4 months ago.  I get the impression that the list in the OP is for upcoming releases in the near future.

Availability is very variable according to the reference. I got the Tomcat ones six weeks ago whereas the Phantom were only available last week from European resellers. Do not ask me why.

Do the Fandango!  I'm in for more EE Lightning parts. I'll turn those Trumpy mongrols into fine pedigree racers yet.

Already got the Reskit wheels, and Aires inlets, cockpits & gear wells. Please somebody, do the strakes, belly tanks and a fuselage plug if you will.

F-4 inlet FOD covers also look good. I'd still rework the inlets on any future build, but they add a splash of colour. 

Watch, watch and watch.

Tony 

1 hour ago, John1 said:

That UH-60 rotor head looks amazing (and is priced accordingly).   Do they have a US retailer?  

It is amazing but asks for a lot of time (pleasure?) to clean and assemble the parts. Removing the resin gates is sometimes a true challenge because of the weird design. Parts could be easily damaged. This has also an impact on assembly because of the strange way parts have been cut into sections. Not sets for rookies! :wacko: 

I just purchased my first reskit product, their 1/32 f-16 closed nozel exhaust.  It is beautifully detailed, I have chopped it up to use as the exhaust on a 1/20 Hasegawa Machinen Krieger Falke.  It fits fairly perfectly except the can did not fit in the narrow neck of the hasegawa piece so I had to do some cutting.  It is almost as if the falke used a 1/32 f-16 exhaust, which is kind of what i think they did.

Edited by cbk57