Kitty Hawk Models T-28 B/D Trojan *FINISHED*

Out2gtcha

Ernst, Anthony, Wolf, John, K2 and 1 respectively, thanks to all you guys for taking the time to comment. I know lots of folks dont really have a use for "atta-boys" but in my book it shows that you took the time to say you like it, and having peers you respect say they like something of yours can sometimes mean the difference between having your mojo in all its glory, and modelers block.

Cheers! 

Brian , your sense for weathered, I mean tastefully weathered surface is outstanding, it brings a breath of fresh life to this otherwise non-eventful scheme ( no pun intended) , absolutely stunning result, Bravo!

Cheers

Martin

Brian, I showed mine today in the box stock category at Scalefest.. Was disqualified because I didn't put the instruction book with the model. OOPS!

And nobody believed me that it was OOB, with all the bad press KHM has gotten lately. The good news is that all dealers there promptly sold out of T-28s, and Squadron is out of stock.

But it sure looked nice and go HUGE attention. Lots of people in Texas have either flown one, wrenched on one, fly one now, or know someone who has/does.

It is an amazing kit, and yours just hit it clean out of the park!

Gorgeous build.

Well shoot, I didn't know this was your build.  It was very impressive in person!  Hope you had fun at the show anyway.  How about that feeding frenzy in the Squadron room?!

-Derek

IMG_6345-crop_zpsrr8xpquy.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Hi Brian

Another gem across the line! Absolutely awesome work and the weathering is perfectly done and the finish, just knocked me out.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter