Tamiya Mossie Sighted at Shizuoka

Bill Cross

Looking at the sprue shots I see that there are 2 holes in the upper surface of the wings where the rear part of the engine nacelle will fit. Wishful thinking on my part but if they are to release a B.Mk.IV, then a  Mosquito prototype with full length flaps could be possible.

For the RAAF version We have these Pilots

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/arsab320071.htm

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/arsab320072.htm

And  :frantic:   I hate you guys for posting Naughty Pics of her.  Now I think I really need to Pre order one now :BANGHEAD2:

I don't even care that much about the Mossie. It's something about the rudder that bug's me. :unsure:

Cheers 

Couple of shots from the show,from Marcus Nicholls ...nice figures,A Mosquito ..in the right scale...by Tamiya...OMG! tamiyamossiepreviewmn_3_fs_zpscjeqp6u0.jtamiyamossiepreviewmn_2_fs_zpswopck6zw.jWell I'm in love.

I can't imagine you'll want one of these Bill. Good thing too, more for me, Bwahhhhahhaha............

Mine has Black Rufe written all over it!

Cheers,

Wolf

Seeing this kind of stuff is what makes me wish Tamiya would do a 1/32 Bf109 and Fw190 eventually. Sure, there are kits already, but a Tamiya version would likely just be BETTER.

That said, I'd love to see a Tamiya 1/32 Hurricane just as much if not more so. The Hurricane is my favorite WWII fighter and a Tamiya version would doubtless be spectacular. I have the PCM kits but the Hurricane is definitely underserved in the market.

Tamiya P-40, P-38, etc would probably set the standard for those as well.

I can't imagine you'll want one of these Bill. Good thing too, more for me, Bwahhhhahhaha............

Mine has Black Rufe written all over it!

Cheers,

Wolf

I will be doing Pappy Yokum eventually.

That silver machine does look sexy - do I still do green/grey Mossie RJ@T from 256 Sqn ?

It's so good to finally be able to see an FB.VI in the preferred scale !

Preliminary ponderings...

Has the flight crew replaced OOB etched seat straps ? And might the figures be acquired separately to help crew a Lanc ? The climber might make a good bomb aimer or mid-upper gunner.

Are kiddy rubber vinyl tyres included for idiots like me ?

Five Stars Tamiya ! This is definitely making a heading to coordinates 51.51 North by 2.53 West for final assembly at the Stoke Gifford Aeroplane Works.

Tony