Rules of the Road

Right...

I'm going to have a *serious* think about this - as I really should start and actually finish something - and I can't miss being part of this.

So, off to have a look for a relatively *simple* project (famous last words) - but I *will* be back with *something*.  :rolleyes:

Iain

18 hours ago, Iain said:

Right...

I'm going to have a *serious* think about this - as I really should start and actually finish something - and I can't miss being part of this.

So, off to have a look for a relatively *simple* project (famous last words) - but I *will* be back with *something*.  :rolleyes:

Iain

Who are you kidding Iain…..you don’t do “simple”! :P

19 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

If silver with a glorious blue flash all along the top of the fuselage is acceptable, that might be a good thing to get me finishing something. At last....

Go on Tim….you know you want to! 
PS Check out my latest post on my Hurribomber WiP. 

31 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

If silver with a glorious blue flash all along the top of the fuselage is acceptable, that might be a good thing to get me finishing something. At last....

Even if it was the other way around, it would still count!

Kev

If the kit age being over 25 counts then I'll jump in with the big Hasegawa OA-4M (released in 1987), posted elsewhere here, as I'm trying to get the cockpit CAD done, to be able to actually progress this again

Hi Kevin,

Found that '93 revell F-15E kit in my stash and why not ''The prototype Strike Eagle, a modified F-15B-4-MC, 71-0291'' in '83 ...?
Yeap, in Euro camo....:wicked:

Also, while searching the kit data base, I notice that there was no kit picture,
there you go..

vDIwN3km.jpg

Dan.

1 hour ago, Daniel Leduc said:

Hi Kevin,

Found that '93 revell F-15E kit in my stash and why not ''The prototype Strike Eagle, a modified F-15B-4-MC, 71-0291'' in '83 ...?

Also, while searching the kit data base, I notice that there was no kit picture,
there you go..

vDIwN3km.jpg

Dan.

Look out Dan!

There’s a MiG-21 at your 4 o’clock!

1 hour ago, Daniel Leduc said:

Hi Kevin,

there you go..

vDIwN3km.jpg

Dan.

I look forward to this. 71-0291 looked great in Lizard cammo, especially dripping with ordnance. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Daniel Leduc said:

Hi Kevin,

there you go..

vDIwN3km.jpg

Dan.

Thanks, Dan. That image is too small for the Kit Database, sadly. What's the kit number on that one?

Kev

On 3/2/2024 at 3:46 AM, dutik said:

I have a dream! :piliot:

Looking for a trip to Russville, in memoriam @ruzlkampf  You know, scratchbuilding something weird and large - a Mig-25. But I have at first to call Moscow to get a Go! They have some AM parts I'd need :hmmm: AM for kits that aren't. Silly times, even for modelling ;)

Rugards

- dutik

Thanks for honoring Russ, fantastic guy and remarkable model builder.  I truly miss his presence here on LSP

3 minutes ago, Ginja Ninja said:

I'm debating whether to do the Hasegawa Ki61-I Hei HIEN or the Italeri F-104A, both in NMF. I'm leaning towards this zipper as I love this aircraft.

The Zipper gets my vote. 

Can never have too many Starfighters ^_^