Next Jetmads

iaf-man

34 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

Have they previously announced this?  What about the Draken and other kits they had announced before?  I do wish companies would either finish things they announced before, or cancel them, before jumping on something new.

I don´t believe jetMADS have announced anything they have not also completed and released - They have also kept us informed of their delays and sometimes shifts in priorities. They did announce a delay to some of the upcoming products (eg Draken) in favor of making the AJ37 Viggen. The Draken is underway and they have said they will have some "exciting news" soon. 

There is no information where this new kit will be placed in their list of "to-do´s" so no reason to assume it will take the place of anything else for now.

/Niels

I don't remember this one being announced before but nothing wrong in their running multiple projects simultaneously. I won't complain as many of their projects are exciting ones attracting my interest so whichever comes first is fine with me. Nor would I complain because a manufacturer is productive.

I hope this comes with a large variety of decals options, including some civilian schemes.

3 hours ago, Zola25 said:

I don´t believe jetMADS have announced anything they have not also completed and released - They have also kept us informed of their delays and sometimes shifts in priorities. They did announce a delay to some of the upcoming products (eg Draken) in favor of making the AJ37 Viggen. The Draken is underway and they have said they will have some "exciting news" soon. 

There is no information where this new kit will be placed in their list of "to-do´s" so no reason to assume it will take the place of anything else for now.

/Niels

Hum, are you sure ?  They had from the beginning announced a Dassault "Ouragan" were is it ?

Richard

20 minutes ago, morane said:

Hum, are you sure ?  They had from the beginning announced a Dassault "Ouragan" were is it ?

Richard

yes,we wait for that too,but they seem to be distracted time and again by someone

1 minute ago, thierry laurent said:

I love the topic but I would appreciate seeing them releasing the Ouragan as it was one of the topics announced BEFORE the Viggen!

maybe if we write them and remind the original plans?