IPMS USA NATS - Who's going?

denders

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

You gots your Google maps man. 

I know where Wisconsin is as my sister lives in Neenah which is just north of Oshkosh. I can do the drive there in 14 hours, so one day if the border crossing isn't busy. 

What I don't know is what city the show itself will be in. 

8 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

I know where Wisconsin is as my sister lives in Neenah which is just north of Oshkosh. I can do the drive there in 14 hours, so one day if the border crossing isn't busy. 

What I don't know is what city the show itself will be in. 

Ah.. you needed to know where, where

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just checked in! It has been a busy 4 days. A lot of sight seeing. If you haven’t been to Buc-ee’s you need to check it out!

Mike

Lol, yup, it's different. There are some in TN. We're in Austin for tonight. We did tourist type stuff in Waco, yesterday and this morning. We were going to be tourists in Austin, but the other half decided it's too hot. We'll be down tomorrow morning.

On 7/29/2023 at 6:53 AM, Rick Griewski said:

Mike,

Wisconsin is closer and not as hot.  I will be driving.  

I don't know, after camping for a week at Oshkosh AirVenture in temperatures in the 90s, I'm not so sure about that. :)

Would love to attend the Nationals sometime, and Madison is within reasonable driving distance from here. Been doing Oshkosh for three years. I usually head up Michigan and stop overnight near the Mackinac Bridge. It's a lovely drive down the Upper Peninsula. 

Wisconsin. Deep fried cheese curds...

Richard