Beaufighter?

Pete Fleischmann

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot going on at the moment, some modelling related and others not. I would just ask for patience, I know all the items and sets that are promised and some have been going on a long time. I loose my mojo, move onto other projects etc and sometimes just get tired, so products are getting to the point that when they are done they will be done.

On 6/23/2023 at 6:23 PM, Ali62 said:

I have a lot going on at the moment, some modelling related and others not. I would just ask for patience, I know all the items and sets that are promised and some have been going on a long time. I loose my mojo, move onto other projects etc and sometimes just get tired, so products are getting to the point that when they are done they will be done.

That’s modelling in a nutshell, enthusiasm dips and wanes at which time, it’s better to move on to something different, so your work doesn’t become tedious!

Sometimes I think that we forget that you are a mere mortal, unable to split yourself into many different Ali’s, things will be finished, when they are ready and not before!

Edited by Tony C

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Pete I promise I have not forgotten. Life has had lots of twists and turns, they have been going on a little to long, and projects have suffered unfortunately. Some distractions have been model related then others a little more personal.

I have this project and others still in the works and hope to complete them, I just do not want to make any more promises that I cannot keep. 
However I will keep you guys informed and you will be the first to know as and when these get done, I am hoping soon, but have said that before.

• 3 weeks later...