Copper State Models releases 2021-2022

Archimedes

19 hours ago, R Palimaka said:

Not to take away the excitement about the three aircraft they have announced, but has their Hansa Brandenburg D.1 Starstrutter been pushed back again?

Yes, looks like it's been pushed to probably 2022.  They said that success of their armored cars and 1/32 plane kits will dictate what else can get released.  The armored vehicles seem to be the most popular drivers of sales right now, but hopefully the Brandenburg sees the light of day next year.

Matt 

12 hours ago, Archimedes said:

Grand - useful to know. I was unaware of the Albert Ball connection. I wonder if those markings might surface from either CSM or an aftermarket manufacturer? 

Thanks for coming back on that Richard. 

Best regards,

Paul

It was bugging me, so I looked it up

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 12:13 AM, R Palimaka said:

Not to take away the excitement about the three aircraft they have announced, but has their Hansa Brandenburg D.1 Starstrutter been pushed back again? There was a bit of a buzz a long while back about the possibility of two being released at the same time, one by WNW and one by Copper State. But with the demise of WNW, there has been little news about the Copper State kit. Last I remember was it was intended for release in 2022. 

I apologize if it has been answered earlier somewhere.

Richard

CSM have just confirmed on Facebook that the 1/32 Hansa-Brandenburg D.I is indeed still a part of their release plans, but it's likely to come after the Caudron, Baby and Sopwith Scout.

3 hours ago, vince14 said:

CSM have just confirmed on Facebook that the 1/32 Hansa-Brandenburg D.I is indeed still a part of their release plans, but it's likely to come after the Caudron, Baby and Sopwith Scout.

Thats great news as was looking foward to the HB D.I release, Its a shame WnW started playing silly buggers with them and stating they where also releasing one a little while after the CSM announcement. Wonder which one will be released first hey:hmmm: 

Regards. Andy  

2 hours ago, monthebiff said:

Thats great news as was looking foward to the HB D.I release, Its a shame WnW started playing silly buggers with them and stating they where also releasing one a little while after the CSM announcement. Wonder which one will be released first hey:hmmm: 

Regards. Andy  

WNW is gone, so CSM is the only game in town.  That said, from what I have seen of the CAD's that were provided of both models, the CSM offering was better.

facebook.com/copperstatemodels

Many of you been asking about our 1/32 Hansa Brandenburg D.I project and we want to assure you that it is not cancelled and still in our plans. Since it is a rather expensive project for us we decided to release several smaller models like Caudron G.III, Bristol Scout before continue with the HB D.I. Currently, we are improving the design, checking some fitting options, adding some small details and so on. So no worries, sooner or later but it will be released, just give us some time

189066403_2987651024856970_1561438049698

187931523_2987650894856983_6498354156413

188642757_2987664584855614_6411367925260

Juraj

• 3 months later...