Happy New Year all!

Grant_T

2020 has just under a couple of hours left for us down under (and to the east a bit). 2020 was well, quite forgettable, but this was a great online community throughout. I finished a few large scale kits, and hope to finish a few more next year. I hope you all have a great new year!

Grant

3 hours ago, Grant_T said:

2020 has just under a couple of hours left for us down under (and to the east a bit). 2020 was well, quite forgettable, but this was a great online community throughout. I finished a few large scale kits, and hope to finish a few more next year. I hope you all have a great new year!

Grant

As you get to sample it first - is 2021 any better than 2020? If not, I might give it a miss and go straight to 2022

I've done very little modelling. I have resurrected a 1988 ISUZU Trooper though. Hopefully next year will involve more modelling and less swearing at recalcitrant ISUZUs

Richard 

Not the new year yet here in canada its 9:46 ami do have a question. Being almost done with my current build. I can make a run for the finish and make it the last kit of 2020 or finish it tomorrow and be the first kit of 2021! 

Man i have deep issues :rofl: