JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

Hej xx,

På webbplatsen forsvarsmakten.se följer vi dessa skrivregler: "Skrivregler för Försvarsmakten.se" (in Swedish)

Vi skriver Jas 39 och JA 37. Jas för att det är en uttalbar förkortning. 

Men beroende på vart man skriver och vem man vänder sig till i Försvarsmakten kan det se lite olika ut. Därför förekommer säkerligen de varianter du nämner också.

Vänligen

Joakim

In English:

Hi xx,

On the website forsvarsmakten.se we follow these writing rules: "Writing rules for Försvarsmakten.se" (in Swedish) We write Jas 39 and JA 37. Jas because it is an pronounced abbreviation.

But depending on where you write and who you turn to in the Armed Forces, it can look a little different. Therefore, there are certainly the variants you also mention.

Regards Joakim

There is a section on abbreviations as well. The reply is a polite way of saying "this is the official but some also type it this way" (very Swedish). The "Språknämnden" have more rules:

From the gov ernemtn´ssite

"JA37" is not how you type an abbreviation Swedish. pretty simple. It is a weapons system no. 37 and you do not type those together. Now, like everywhere, many people simply do not know nor care about the rules but the actual, official stance is you do not type them without a space.

You do not type "SAAB37" - it is "SAAB 37".

"2.1.4 Siffror och bokstäver i kombination
Uttryck med bokstäver och siffror i kombination skrivs normalt isär när bokstäverna och siffrorna står för olika slags uppgif-ter (använd fast mellanrum så att hela uttrycket hålls ihop på samma rad):
sektion 1 B, Linnégatan 3 A
Namn och namnliknande uttryck skrivs däremot oftast ihop:
TV3, A3, 3M, E1"

Edited by Paramedic
Added a section

Since I started this thread a long  long time ago , allow me a moment of joy

Hello,

Please be informed that 1:32 JA37 Viggen kit of your order #10568 has been shipped today, with the tracking number XXXXXXXX. Shipments are generally dispatched to destination countries in a few days.

We recommend www.17track.net/en

Since I struggling with the mother of all botch ups , my work shop might be getting deep cleaned and prepped , and the Lighting T5 PIA returned to the shelf of doom where is deserves to be !

my mojo is rapidly ebbing away I'm afraid , It looks like to hold the resin fuselage halves together on the T5 I'm going to need a couple of self taping screws, seriously there's a 2inch gap, and this comping after a beautiful Fisher T8M hunter , night and day.

Nothing would please me more than to put the T5 away for a suitable period to reconsider my options, a Decade should do I guess!

7 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Since I started this thread a long  long time ago , allow me a moment of joy

Hello,

Please be informed that 1:32 JA37 Viggen kit of your order #10568 has been shipped today, with the tracking number XXXXXXXX. Shipments are generally dispatched to destination countries in a few days.

We recommend www.17track.net/en

Since I struggling with the mother of all botch ups , my work shop might be getting deep cleaned and prepped , and the Lighting T5 PIA returned to the shelf of doom where is deserves to be !

Let me know what the customs hit is gonna be? Mines in the low 600s so it'll be soon.