Wow... WNW gone....

Markjames1968

4 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

Wow, I just noticed that two Felixstowe F.2a kits sold on ebay in the last 2 weeks for 659 and 715 shipped!! 2 Gotha G.IVs also went for 526 and 613 shipped!! Holy smokeballs!

Wow, thems is crazy prices!    I have no knowledge one way or the other like everyone, but I don't think WnW will be going away for ever.  I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see them again in some form or another. 

18 minutes ago, phasephantomphixer said:

Hmmm, wonder what Green trilogy would fetch?

3 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

There is one on EBay UK right now with 3 days left and its up to £313.81/383.53 atm.

I just realized that same guy would want nearly $80 USD to ship the GTT.  Yikes!  You really have to want one bad. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

SUPER nice! Are you getting the Roden/ICM kit(s) at all and doing them up in your own aircraft's colors?

Looking to get the ICM as mine is an N2S-3, but the Roden kit looks good and may be significantly cheaper I guess. Neither are available here in Australia yet though.

Steve

16 minutes ago, Bradleygolding said:

Looking to get the ICM as mine is an N2S-3, but the Roden kit looks good and may be significantly cheaper I guess. Neither are available here in Australia yet though.

Yep, me too, I am really looking forward to the ICM release

4 hours ago, phasephantomphixer said:

Hmmm, wonder what Green trilogy would fetch?

The highest I've seen was 380 + 23 shipping. There was another listed for 750 or best offer, and he took an offer lower than that, but it does not list how much the actual sale price was. I suspect around 450-500, as it was pretty recent.

If I had any of the big ones, I would hock them in a heartbeat.

Edited by BiggTim

19 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Good idea.

This was taken in 2011 in Port Augusta, South Australia where we stopped for morning coffee.  We were on our way home having been across Australia.  I still have this car.  It's a 2004 Holden Monaro, with manual gears and slightly tweaked LS1 engine and suspension, plus HSV brakes which saved our lives just an hour earlier after some blind as a bat Queenslander dragging his poxy caravan turned across our path.

goshZ1.jpg

Cheers,

Michael

very cool! I had an 04 and an 05 Pontiac GTO over the years. I loved those cars!

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

There is one on EBay UK right now with 3 days left and its up to £313.81/383.53 atm.

I've been watching to see if I want to sell mine, as well as the Richthofen kit.  Put a small dent in the modeling debt!! 

2 hours ago, BiggTim said:

If I had any of the big ones, I would hock them in a heartbeat.

I have a different philosophy.......

Rare or not, I've got quite a few WnW kits, all of which I purchased because I like the aircraft they represent, and intend to build all of them. 

The way I figure it, there will be many opportunities to make more money, but possibly no more opportunities to acquire the WnW kits I have.