ICM Gloster Gladiator

Kagemusha

There is someone on ebay selling this kit for $17.98 shipped!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ICM-32040-Gloster-Gladiator-Mk-I-WWII-British-Fighter-plastic-model-kit-1-32/293390552633?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They have already sold 23.  This sort of reminds me of the crazy cheap 1/32 Tamiya Corsairs from a few years ago. 

Steve

10 hours ago, Steve C said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ICM-32040-Gloster-Gladiator-Mk-I-WWII-British-Fighter-plastic-model-kit-1-32/293390552633?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They have already sold 23.  This sort of reminds me of the crazy cheap 1/32 Tamiya Corsairs from a few years ago. 

Steve

If it seems too good to be true, then it is.

11 hours ago, Steve C said:

Steve

15 minutes ago, esarmstrong said:

If it seems too good to be true, then it is.

Well, looks like 25 people gave them their money..................we shall see if they get what they ordered!  Ive taken chances like this myself a couple of times. With PP, its easy to get your money back, but still a PITA to have to go through that all just for a few bucks. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

According to Hannants, the Mk.II is due late February.

The list of Gladiator goodies is ever growing.

What a winner this kit is proving to be for both ICM and the AM people, so encouraging for all and for us LSP lovers. I see Pastor John has a planned release of a figure of Pat Pattle, I wonder if it’s one that I saw being sculpted earlier this month? 

1 hour ago, Pup7309 said:

Thanks! It’s hard to tell what paint scheme is depicted. Looks brown/ green but also sea grey or silver. ?

It’s probably the basic brown/green camouflage with repair patches (aft cockpit) and replacement metal panel (aft cowling). An interesting patchwork.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:55 AM, mozart said:

What a winner this kit is proving to be for both ICM and the AM people, so encouraging for all and for us LSP lovers. I see Pastor John has a planned release of a figure of Pat Pattle, I wonder if it’s one that I saw being sculpted earlier this month? 

I have two and I will buy one of the Mk II

• 2 weeks later...