Bf110G4 NJG4 1944/45 FINISHED!!!!! YIPPEE.

mozart

Nip and tuck chaps!!  I think I've got all the bits ready and roughly in the right places:

XRnRD6.jpg

And after a hour or so's work:

IBbi9n.jpg

Inevitably I the sights came off whilst I was trying to get them in the right position!!

I was concerned about the fit once the SM was in:

16sxTO.jpg

But it was OK, just!  Dry fit of the canopy to make sure all's OK:

Y8N7Y5.jpg
BmmASB.jpg 

Onward,, ever onward.....:frantic:

• mozart changed the title to Bf110G4 NJG4 1944/45 FINISHED!!!!! YIPPEE.

Well......it''s finished.  :frantic:It was a bit of a rush at the end, there are many areas that I could have done much better, and some that I'll re-visit and re-do but, for the purposes of this GB, it's finished.....big sigh!!  These pictures are the best I can do right now, especially with the light fading, but I'll do some better ones over the next few days and try to get the figures painted. 

k5Q141.jpg
KZIBME.jpg

Time for a celebratory glass or two of Herr Schnaufer's wine methinks, well it is the New Year!

z42llP.jpg

Many thanks to all who have helped me along the way with comments and encouragement, especially of course to Andy without whose build I would still be struggling, and of course Pastor John for making all this possible.  I've learned a heck of the lot over the past six months in many areas of modelling skills and techniques, so let's see what the Multi-engine GB brings with my vacuform Anson. :hmmm: