Bf110G4 NJG4 1944/45 FINISHED!!!!! YIPPEE.

mozart

Trying to get to grips with the rear facing Zwilling machine gun assembly, I don't think Wilhelm Gansler is going to have too much success hitting anything much with these guns, not even a b****y great Lancaster!!  

Xiu3Yz.jpg

I can't use these I'm afraid, if I had half a brain I'd have ordered some replacement brass barrels like Andy did, but too late now.  I don't want to "not finish" the GB because of a couple of barrels so I'll fit the guns as best I can and fit the new ones when I get them.

1 minute ago, Out2gtcha said:

Great stuff! Cant wait to see the finished product Max 

Me too Brian, it's been a long time but I'm nearly there!  Christmas Day has thankfully been quiet, just my wife and myself so after a 5 mile walk we both spent time in our craft room, Lins doing some free embroidery and me with the Bf110 and I managed to get a lot of the small but time-consuming bits done.  I've added brake lines to the u/c, painted wingtip nav lights, added wiring to the cockpit and painted some of the "black" (they're light grey really) boxes ready for installation later.  My 81Z machine gun barrels are due on Thursday so it's cutting it fine but I think I may finish:

iFLzIH.jpg
N8fX3P.jpg

33 minutes ago, monthebiff said:

That's really nice work Max, you are nearly there! May I say your joint craft room is a great idea so you and your wife can both enjoy time together as well as enjoy your chosen hobby! That's a bit of a win win situation you have there. ;)

Regards.Andy

Trouble is Andy she expects to share my bottle of wine!! :o