WNWs

Fred Jack

I turn 70 in June. If I haven't grown up by then, I guess I never will. By the way, I'm pissed at Ford.

Because you werent on the list to get a GT40?

Only production car worth more once you drove it off the showroom floor...

Because you werent on the list to get a GT40?

Only production car worth more once you drove it off the showroom floor...

Not sure about that. When Morgans had a five year waiting list you could make money on cars that hadn't even been built

Richard

I believe Tesla's were, for a time, costing more second hand due to the very limited supply.

Prius' were at the beginning as well.  They had a massive premium from dealers, and were worth more second hand through demand for them

Matt 

Prius' were at the beginning as well.  They had a massive premium from dealers, and were worth more second hand through demand for them

Matt 

A recent study concluded that modern hybrid cars are cheaper to run per mile than Tesla's, at less than half the cost and no $1k a year battery replacement fee, with a vastly superior range. And no need to plug them in for hours to charge.

I fear Tesla will metaphorically crash & burn. They should have gone hybrid, THEN electric.

It's a no brainer for WNW to finally just pop out the DR 1 and get it over with.

It will be a phenomenal sales success and the after market will go crazy with decals and everything else you can think of for it.

If the DR.1 is not Peter Jackson's cup of tea, he should be smart enough to realize the profits from the DR.1 can be used to make 5 obscure future subjects that he might prefer.