Eduard P-40N EduArt Series

Flipper

So there was two Lulu Belle's. Interesting the differences.

One the page, where Martin found those pictures (PR Adair Collection), you will find that annotations to many of them are saying first or original Lulu Belle. It was that one with tires with white sidewalls and Lulu Belle name in maybe yellow.

Sorry guys didn't want cause confusion, the picture is labeled Lulu belle 1, it was Adar's first machine N-1 44-2104590, you can clearly see the difference 30inch tire etc.I found interesting the makeshift bomb under the fuselage.

Edit: The first one

Lulubelle+%2344.jpg

the rest of the pics. shows the N-5, you can notice the difference between the actual plane and the decal sheet , such as blood drops etc.

34b7dd_be7a651f2880458395e2aae218834f19.

34b7dd_fa233c4550d342d5ab4591c0b8f96b44.34b7dd_97f5c46818154b0ab36041a8b1e52f23.

Eduard also provides PE-bomb racks

34b7dd_7d9905fd9dd545e7a454b1fe037c43c4.

American-USAAF-pilot-10AF-80FG89FS-Phili

Edited by Martinnfb

I dont know what's the present discussion or why fatal flaw or whatever, but i have the kit since last week, and it's a great bundle. A bit pricey, but very nice goodies inside, especially for Romain Hugault fans.

I also bought the additional PE fret, though it's a bit of a shame that it's not included in the box.

Saw this one during an impromptu visit at the LHS.

125€ had to fight myself to resist (and I won) 

I was a little taken aback by the blue outline of the US stars...

Big fan of Romain Hugault comics so I might return to buy it but price is a bit steep. I gues that comes with the territory with the added goodies

You're in Belgium so just buy it from France. I paid it 82€. And the shipping is free for orders over 99€ in France, Luxembourg or Belgium.

PM me if you want to know the website.

Edited by Zero77

You're in Belgium so just buy it from France. I paid it 82€. And the shipping is free for orders over 99€ in France, Luxembourg or Belgium.

I'll be in South West of France in a couple weeks, and a few places i get kits from in the area, that's what i planned to check :)

Merci