1/32 Su-33 from Tanmodel!!!!!!!

Tomcatfreak

we will prepare to see an "invasion" of Su-33 built all the same since it can be only Russian...this thing will be a fortune for our stash and our wallet.

It is complaining that a so beautiful bird you can only do with that insignia...

Edited by Luca

Would be nice if they also supplied some relevant Air-to-Ground stuff to hang on the jet, my Su-27 is already loaded up with Alamos and Archers.

How beautiful is that camo?!?!

AFAIK the Sea Flanker is air-to-air only, for battle group protection. The new MiG-29K lugs the concrete breakers.

The Soviet and Chinese versions are different around the forward vanes, but with slight changes you could make a J-15 Flying Shark; not that anything other than the beautiful grey and blue Russian scheme is top of the agenda.

Tony

The Su-33 has a secondary air-to-ground role using unguided weapons (bombs up to 500kg, different unguided missle types). With the Gefest SVP-24 upgrade recieved prior to the last journey to the Med the precision of the unguided bombs is said to be enhanced close to laser guided weapons. The Su-33 did the field testing over Syria.

Regards

- dutik

I'm in for two...one all folded up, one loaded up...maybe 3...old paint job....new paint job....maybe even a Chinese one...maybe 4...

but the livery is always the same... not a great idea IMHO. You have to change colors...

maybe even a Chinese one

this could be a great idea indeed! but I'm not sure that the J-15 is already operational... someone who shows any pics? TIA.

Edited by Luca

but the livery is always the same... not a great idea IMHO.

Hex chromate primer, Russian Navy blues and Chinese grey.

I'm happy with one Sea Flanker but am curious whether TANMODEL have plans for other versions, later. It's well over six hundred parts so is a pretty big project.

Tony