Tan model F-111

Rob Colvin

I would have to agree with this - please mould the panels shut for avionic bays, engine bays, etc.  - maybe do scribe lines on the interior surface so those that want them open can cut them open easily, but please do not go the route of having everything open by default....

Thats just me though....

I would have to agree with this - please mould the panels shut for avionic bays, engine bays, etc. - maybe do scribe lines on the interior surface so those that want them open can cut them open easily, but please do not go the route of having everything open by default....

Thats just me though....

And me ... :P

I think it's fantastic of a 'new' kit manufacturer to ask his target market what they actually want and to then get them involved with the necessary research. I hope, trust and pray that the modellers TAN are asking have the full details when it comes to researching the BRITISH 'Tooms that we as modellers are not just asking for , but actually screaming for!! An up to date and accurate, NOT hopefully with every panel open!, FG.1 or FGR.2 would make this retiree, and I am sure a heck of a lot of modellers worldwide, very, very happy! Let Tamiya update their current 'Toom family, which are very good even with the BDR patches, because I think it highly unlikely they'll ever consider producing a British 'Toom.

I notice that Eli from Zotz has posted on this subject and there is a man who produces beautiful decals and, in my mind, would be the obvious candidate to 'flood' the market with alternative schemes for a Brit 'Toom - please Eli!!

A F.111 will be great but I also agree with an earlier correspondent that TAN should seriously consider upsizing their RF.84F - delicious!!

Anyway I just hope I'm still around when TAN issue their BRITISH 'Toom!!!

Regards,

Steve S.

What would the length and wing span be in 1/32?

1/32nd F-111F (approx):

Length:               28 Inches (70 cm)

Height:                6 Inches (16 cm)

Wingspan -

• Spread:  24 Inches (60 cm)
  • Swept:   12 Inches (30 cm)
Edited by Out2gtcha

I would have to agree with this - please mould the panels shut for avionic bays, engine bays, etc.  - maybe do scribe lines on the interior surface so those that want them open can cut them open easily, but please do not go the route of having everything open by default....

Thats just me though....

Me as well.

Thats just me though....

Hi everyone;

From Arc and Britmodeller forums..... :)

Facebook%20Kapak.jpg

Dear Forum members ;

Mould production of our RF-84F project is completed and we received the second test shots. Now, we will start to mass production after some minor adjustments.

We hope our kit, that will have a realistic appearance with its detail lines and rivet details in different dimensions, is going to meet your expectations with its special part breakdown and its decal set with multiple options.

The most detailed section of our kit is its camera bays. In addition to the camera bays consisted of 58 parts, we also offer cockpit, consisting 35 parts, and open-closed canopy options. TANMODEL, with a different application, provides the covers of camera bays closed on the fuselage. Thus, experienced modelers, who love details, can use these cover parts, which we provide separately, by cutting the camera bays along the guide line, if they wish to. We aimed to provide a kit that is easy to build and does not have any fit issues.

Moreover, we applied a similar solution to the windshield. It has a design which allows smooth putty and sanding applications. The same also applies to the front camera part of the nose. When the part is joined to the fuselage, natural detail lines will be formed and no issues will be encountered during fixation. Only thing you need to is to mask of camera glass. We used the same design mentality as there lots of clear parts on the fuselage.

For our future projects, we are planning to continue to manufacture model kits with designs having high-quality model engineering. Our priority is to release kits that meet your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are open to all opinions and suggestions.

Best regards,

TANMODEL

RF-84F%20Test%20Shot%202%20-%2002%201024

Baris,

TANMODEL