Airfix 1/24 Typhoon inbox review

Sparzanza

Nice look at the Typhie and hoping mine doesnt have a canopy issue either.

I like Phil he is pretty straight down the line and calls a spade a spade.

Also his polishing and sanding sticks are the single best product I have used which are now idenspensible.

Great stuff.

Got to respect a guy who spends a lit of time helping guys learn the craft iin the way he does and hope he continues and I will glady pay for his updates etc and some of his build tips.

All round good value site but man his polishing stuff is brilliant.

I think it can be comments on the review and what's in the box.

If the review doesn't give you the information then its quite right to criticise it albeit constructively.

The first thing that turned me off a little was the usual "where are you going to put it?"

By all means review the kit.

Its 1/24, it says so on the box.

Why bring out the old hackneyed thing about 1/24?

I hear it all the time and I'm sure 1/32 kits get the same from those who only build in 1/72.

If its too big don't buy it!

It seems to me that to do a comprehensive review of a kit you would open up the box beforehand?

Go through it, noting what's good and what's bad.

Planning your review before recording it so people who haven't seen the kit get a comprehensive run down on all aspects of the kit.

Opening the box and going through it on camera is interesting, but I do feel you are likely to miss things.

It was nice to see what's in the box though.

:)

Edited by PhilB

Jeez, I wish he'd stop waffling and get more precise... it's really annoying

As for his comment about price....

Some of us have ordered WAY below the £99.00 mark

I pre ordered mine for £82.00 all in, and some have even had theirs honoured for pre order as low as £72.00

LoL I like the Flory video and yes when I watch it my girlfriend react to this babbeling looking at me why I can't use a headphone hahaha.

But I like his shows great entertainment  in many ways :speak_cool:

Well that's the first time i've seen a Flory video review, and I won't seek anymore out!

He's so in the thrall of the Japanese manufacturers it's scary, he couldn't resist having a dig!

The Kit looks absolutely magnificent from what i've seen, and to make such a fuss over the ejector pin 

marks in the flap assemblies is going too far for me, yes it's not perfect but it's an easy fix, it's not

like you're going to rush it anyway!