Kotare Spitfire wins Modellfan Model of the Year award at the Nuremberg Toy Fair

• Archimedes changed the title to Kotare Spitfire wins Modellfan Model of the Year award at the Nuremberg Toy Fair
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com

To celebrate our very first model being awarded the prestigious ModellFan model of the year 2024 medal at the Nuremburg Toy Fair, we are preparing a limited re-release of K32001 Kotare 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Ia (Mid).

www.kotare-models.com/

Pre-order now to take advantage of the special celebration price of US$99.00. Shipping from New Zealand is expected to begin in late May 2024. Only available while stock lasts.

• LSP_K2 changed the title to A re-release
15 hours ago, Shoggz said:

Interesting interview - I'm going to avoid picking out a particular nugget from it as I don't want to spawn another wish list thread!

Go ahead and to play each person must find their own nugget. Answers may only be  yes , no, I agree or I disagree.  

On 4/24/2024 at 4:41 AM, Archimedes said:

Interesting news from Kotare.

Interview with Mark Robson here on it.

Kind regards,

Paul

Thanks. Brief mention of the '109 and three other unspecified designs following, around the 7 minute mark. 

I wish Kotare well. It's nice to see a thriving new manufacturer regardless of their subject matter just touching my interests.

Single engine propellery things in £100 boxes seems the winning formula right now. 

Tony

41 minutes ago, RBrown said:

I wonder if the three new designs are spinoffs from the Spitfire and Bf 109 K or entirely new subjects?

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. They tend to play their cards close which a good thing overall. I like surprises, we'll see won't we.