• Birthday 08/23/1966

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    https://www.klp.com.au/

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

27,907 profile views
  1. Time, maybe - but not the money! Kev
  2. That’s a bummer, Si. I hope you can resurrect it at some stage. Sad to think that you won’t be sharing any more of your builds, so I hope you’ll reconsider when the pain wears off! Kev
  3. This kit took ages to make its way downunder, and when it finally arrived, the price was such that I couldn't even afford it at that time. I should take a leaf out of K2's book and sell off a few kits, but short of that, I managed to scrape together enough bikkies to pull the trigger. Just don't expect me to build it any time soon! Kev
  4. Coroguard painted on the undersides now: Just the silver bits and engines to go, and that's the paint job done (minus a few touch-ups on the white). Oh, I mustn't forget the APU exhaust! I've also assembled the wheels, which was a bit of a trial. They're currently awaiting some paint, and not worthy of a photo right now. More soon! Kev
  5. I managed to tear myself away from the 777-shaped distraction long enough to get some work done on its smaller sibling. Wings and tailplanes painted in Light Grey, and Coroguard panels masked and painted on the upper surfaces. I've also taken possession of some replacement resin wheels from Bra.Z, but was a little alarmed when they arrived: I was expecting full wheels, especially in this scale. These look like a nightmare to free from their respective casting blocks and assemble. I appreciate that they were probably done this way to ease painting, but I've never had an issue painting them as whole wheels. In any case, this is what I have, and they're surely better than the white metal kit parts, so I'll tackle them soon enough. I think my original goal of getting it done by the end of the month seems a tad optimistic at this stage! Kev
  6. I might have to get some of these for my 21st C kit, as they're terrible in that one! Kev
  7. He never did, as far as I'm aware. His outfit was Mastercasters. But since he's presumably in jail now, I figure doesn't own anything any more. Kev
  8. Howdy folks, Just a tiny little What's New update this week. Enjoy! Kev