AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

John ...

Please do take the time to smell something other than resin etc ... we're not in a panic rush ... we all know you're good for your word ...

We've all waited a long time for this ... a while longer won't hurt anyone ...

Relax ... and make sure you're able to enjoy the process.

Rog :)

I can only echo these sentiments. It is the season to be jolly, so make time for family and friends as well. There are going to be huge postal delays as it is anyway, so pretty sure the guys wont mind waiting a bit longer.

Keep up the good work John, and thanks for all the effort you are putting in.

G

Although I'm pretty sure I won't be ordering one for myself, no space, too many big projects, I just wanted to say Thanks for all the hard work getting this conversion out there, brilliant work, well researched, one of the most complete conversions I've seen to date. I'm really looking forward to see what can be done with it.

Well done John, you should be very proud of this.

Best Regards,

Pete

Forget Star Wars on the 14th Dec, look out for the AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F/G-2 and G-4 conversion sets haha. 600 decals and 100 canopies just arrived within minutes of each other, just waiting on three other partners deliveries and we are good to go! I have 75 orders and with 97 resin part for a G-4 for example I only have time to cast 4 kits a day - which is more like 3 with rejects so please be patient, if you have paid you will get it in the order it paid in. I never actually ever asked people to pay in advance as I only said last Tuesday what the price would be and it would be ready mid December but so glad you have paid - it has helped me pay for the decals and I have enough money to ask partners for re-supply almost immediately so less delays I hope. I big thank you to everyone who puts their trust in me as a happy modeller and a small business.1f601.png Please note Csemo, Hungary is now called Csemo, Augsburg!

20171204_134412.jpg

Roll on the 14th December, Such a massively antisipated set..........and fingers crossed its just in time for a little xmas present to myself as well as some prime modelling time to crack on with it!!

Regards. Andy

Thanks everyone - just waiting on Master Products, Profimodeller W.Gr 21s and SBS casting my radar mounts and clear wingtips. If they all came today I could send out 20 orders by Friday but that will not happen as I have no emails to suggest early arrival so we shall see what we can do. I think only the first 30 people have any chance of getting one before Christmas and only then if the post is quick but you never know - if you have been a very good boy this year (sorry maybe I have some girl customers using boys name to order)  and if you have said your prayers then maybe it will be under the tree at the hoped for time - for the majority of people it will there to blow away the January blues!

This is promising news John! I haven't had any bench time since mid-October, but the business which has been all time consuming is now thankfully past so I'm really looking forward to some "me" time which will be building two Bf110s in a row; self indulgent but so satisfying!

Max

Edited by mozart

This is promising news John! I haven't had any bench time since mid-October, but the business which has been all time consuming is now thankfully past so I'm really looking forward to some "me" time which will be building two Bf110s in a row; self indulgent but so satisfying!

Max

With a WIP Max?

Regards. Andy