Hobbycraft Sea Fury Hawker Company demonstrator G-AKRY

airscale

Well done Peter,

I`ve really enjoyed following your journey on this one, learned a lot along the way and I`m immensely grateful for your kind help with my mediocre effort! Your model looks like it could fire up and fly off into the sky,.......it really does look like a real aeroplane!!

Looking forward to your Hornet!

Cheers

Tony

• 7 months later...

just a quick note to say I am packing for Telford and think I have enough space to get the Sea Fury in the car :)

If Iain & Roy will have me, it should be on the 32SIG stand if anyone fancies a peek. Last year it was there in the 'nude' as a WIP, so I guess I should follow up now that it is nearly done to show how I have finished (ruined...) it

see you there..

Peter

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • LSP_Kevin changed the title to Hobbycraft Sea Fury Hawker Company demonstrator G-AKRY

Right, been reading this thread from page one over the past 4 days.  Had to stop once in a while to give the eyes arest from looking at all that detail you put in.

It has been an inspiration as well as a valuable teaching tool.  Thanks for your hard work in keeping this log so updated throughout your struggles.