S.M.79 – II „Sparviero” 1:48 Trumpeter

Kriss

S.M.79 - II "Sparviero" 1:48 Trumpeter
Just for relaxation and to de-stress in the break between building PZL P.24B and LWS-6 "Żubr" and renovation at home, I threw on the workshop such a quick project almost straight out of the box. Model S.M.79-II "Sparviero" in 1:48 from Trupeter and from the extras are:
-YAHU MODELS - YMA4840 Instrument panel
-MONTEX - Maxi mask MM 48026
-PART S48-121 exterior
-EDUARD Seatbelts Italy

The model has been known for years so only these photos to start with go. By the way this will be such a tease to paint the Italian camouflage while waiting for the call from the shop that my S.M.79 "Sparviero" model from EDUARD in 48 is now available for collection.

hELBPhe.jpg

exUErx0.jpg

1 hour ago, scvrobeson said:

Great start!

I keep hoping that somebody will make corrected cowlings for the Trumpeter kit, maybe it'll be 3D printing to the rescue

Matt

Good idea with the 3D, but Eduard has just released 'Sparviero' and there are bound to be plenty of extras for them. Mine are already in the shop for collection.

With a small interlude the work continues, preparation for painting. But with this interlude I will boast because such an interlude is a challenge and a very big one. I had to postpone everything for the express construction of the Polish aircraft TS-11 "Iskra" in 1:72 as a birthday present for the pilot who made his first flight on it.

PlQVOKn.jpg