Maj. Yohei Hinoki's Ki-100 -- Finished

denders

I love this build.  Gotta say.

Quoting you: Airbrushes, is your Ultra a new model with gravity feed with the -.45 mm nozzle/needle? Or a slightly older unit with a 0.2 or 0.4mm nozzle/needle?  Yes new. 5Ml cup and 0.45 tip.   Ultra.  

Just went through the first episode of therapy on my ruptured achillies right ankle and not a happy camper tonight.  Three session a week now set up for the next six weeks.  OMG.   I'm in shape but have only 47% of mobility on the right ankle.  I love being active with the wife.  She is really active with a local pickle ball club etc.Tennessee trails and shoot me once in the head, twice in the chest I feel it tonight. Ouch!   Hoping your wife is doing better with her knee surgery/recovery. Tell her this please!  

Looking forward to the mask uplifting.  I'm slugging it out on the Ki-100 engine my friend.  Looking good Dave but also have my 87 year old mother in town ( from Wisconsin) and she is keeping me on the trot and being active!  Life is good and hobbling along.  I wish we had a hobby shop in town.      

Yeah this builds been interesting to follow, that look of the last pic with all the tape and stencils on is pretty cool.  Once it all comes off it’s a startling revelation and discovery of your work. Once you’ve removed a kilometre of tape and the stencils you’ll be stunned I’m sure.  :popcorn:

Well, I forgot that I needed to paint the bottom of the aircraft as NMF, so, that's now done and more masking to protect areas while painting Yellow-green #7. Tomorrow perhaps. I also purchased some Green Stuff World masking material and tried it out. See here: Source for kabuki sheets? - Q & A - Scale Model Paint Masks

Yowy9Z.jpg