What should be the relevant release in 1/32 scale, after Italeri's Macchi 202?

FCM

9 hours ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Ya know I got a feeling that GWH may just surprise us with a P-51B/C, they've already came out with an early P-40 , I know that probably doesn't account for much but they do play their cards close. 

We know they are working on a new LSP for some years. I think this will be another WW2 US fighter. Personally, I think this will be the Hellcat. However, P-51B, Wildcat or Lightning are also possible.

3 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I want a Schneider cup racer!  Italian model company, historically relevant Italian aircraft. 

Yes, definitely one of those, and Porco Rosso's seaplane too. 

Or any Cold War jet, whether a derivative of an existing kit (Mirage IIIB/D, Tornado ADV) or something new and not so big that's desperately overdue (F-84F, RF-84F, Gina)

Tony 

6 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I want a Schneider cup racer!  Italian model company, historically relevant Italian aircraft. 

Logical, but can I pick you up on one thing?  It's the Schneider Trophy, I think it's somewhat more elaborate than a cup.  I'm sure someone's seen it, no doubt we've still got it somewhere...  :whistle: :)

Oh and yes to a kit of any participant, but I think that's probably a long shot.

22 hours ago, iang said:

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned the Blackburn Skua or Fairey Barracuda. 

Shocking in some respects ,in that no one here has mentioned them , but not shocking that no mainstream company has produced them , maybe a little too esoteric. The average "joe 6pack"wouldn't know a Skua from a Mack truck, We know because we're into things like that, would it be cool to have them? yes! Would I get one? Maybe. I got a feeling that that is the reason no one has come out with an AD-5 fat face. The average shmo is used to seeing Skyraiders as single seaters , throw a Fat Face in there and it's "TILT". I think this  is one of the things the main stream companies look at ,they have to, they're in it to make money  So I get it to a point. We are seeing a" branching out" now to different types .

1 hour ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

The average shmo is used to seeing Skyraiders as single seaters , throw a Fat Face in there and it's "TILT".

Rest assured. You’re not the only one who knows what a Fat Face is. :coolio: