Pacific Coast Models Macchi C.205 completed

chrish

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the PCM C.200, C.202 and C.205 kits, as well as the Re 2005 and the G-55. Three Special Hobby G-50 kits too.  All of them buildable, except I can't find the colour sheet or decals for the G-55. However, there's a set of Montex masks in the box, plus I've got the Cameo 3 to make my own if needed.  Still be buying the Italeri kits though!  You all know my work pace, so you might see some movement about 2030.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Edited by Bruce_Crosby
errors

standing on the shoulders of those who've built the kit before me, I've scraped thin the fuselage sides and have attached the resin cockpit side walls to the fuselage contrary to the  build recommendation suggested by PCM of building the cockpit and installing it to the fuselage. a test fit shows it's possible to slip the cockpit floor into the assembled fuselage from the wing opening. As well, the radiator relief in the wing was sanded to a see through thickness as well as the bottom of the floor of the cockpit to allow fitment of the wing to the fuselage. Work is going slower than usual due to having my 6 year old granddaughter visiting for the last couple of weeks allowing for about an hour or two of bench time each night after tucking her in.

8JuHzqW.jpg?1

KzkzwAM.jpg?1

progress...slow but, progress

Thanks for looking