Polar Lights Enterprise

LSP_Ron

well my son is about to re-assemble his big LEGO millenium falcon (the biggest release) to have it hung in his entry hall, and figuring out how to get the fixings to the wall intended, with led lightning, and get the whole construction fixed again......

2 hours ago, LSP_Ron said:

I think this is pretty neat, but my wife would absolutely kill me if I built one.....

I had that kit but my wife said pretty much the same thing so I decided to sell it. She's fine with the three 1/72 Millennium Falcons oddly, the first of which is almost off my bench. 

PXL_20230127_174904502-L.jpg

Carl

2 hours ago, Jack said:

well my son is about to re-assemble his big LEGO millenium falcon (the biggest release) to have it hung in his entry hall, and figuring out how to get the fixings to the wall intended, with led lightning, and get the whole construction fixed again......

There's a couple companies that sell a wall mount for it. I think you can find them on eBay. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Ron!  This build is incredible. Was this your handy work? The lighting is so realistic. While I am a ww2 nut mostly, I did appreciate the voyages of the Star Ship Enterprize. If time permits, I hope to try my hand at a Polar Lights Enterprize one day.  "May the force be with you", or was that a different universe?