New KFIR C2 and C7 Conversions

dustiepal

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Thierry,

Here the respond a received last week-end....

''greetings and good day:
Yes, we'll have again on sale the conversions for Kfir C2 & C7 in 1:32, around beginning of March, when we have a new batch ready.

Once the kits are again available, will publish it in our facebook account and the carrousel of our home page

Have a nice day and we keep at your service.
Aztec Models' Team''

Dan.

Edited by Daniel Leduc

I received an email from them asking if I wanted to wait or get a refund.  They mentioned there were some production issues which was going to delay shipping by about a month.  They also offered to go ahead and ship the other parts of the order.  I don't mind waiting for awhile longer as I have waited quite a long time for a good transkit after throwing the Isracast/Revell one against the wall.

12 minutes ago, nichenson said:

I received an email from them asking if I wanted to wait or get a refund.  They mentioned there were some production issues which was going to delay shipping by about a month.  They also offered to go ahead and ship the other parts of the order.  I don't mind waiting for awhile longer as I have waited quite a long time for a good transkit after throwing the Isracast/Revell one against the wall.

Same here.  I still have the Isracast conversions, and might use them to supplement the Aztec sets if they are missing some items, like the pylons.

• 1 month later...

Got an update this morning....

To Mr. Daniel Leduc, greetings and good day:

Last week, our team had a reunion to see how is going the development of the kit, and apparently, it will be ready to launch it for sale in three weeks.

Have a nice day and we keep at yoru service.

Aztec Models' Team

Well,  I even crossing my toes....  :thumbsup:

Dan.

I got a message from Aztec. Actually they delayed the release when they realized the conversions were not comprehensive. They are currently struggling to make the additional parts. And if things go more or less smoothly, the release date should be around mid-April. It is unfortunate they had to delay but this is for a good reason: they want to do it right!

2 hours ago, Shoggz said:

Hey Mr Violator, what are you doing on here - you should be concentrating on the new album - Memento Mori!

:D:D

Yeah, absorbing it since yesterday. Some ups but many lows, only crumbles of what they used to be.

I think I'll stick to the music of a few decades back as I do with the aeroplanes :) 

Look at that Kfir and how cool it looks! They don't design such good looking aircraft nowadays. 

Edited by Violator1991

• 3 weeks later...