New KFIR C2 and C7 Conversions

dustiepal

1 hour ago, iaf-man said:

3D are different to resin castings

That they are, but your point was about quality of their resin products.  Given that we don’t yet know how the KFIR conversions are made, the comment may not have any relevance if the KFIR stuff is done in 3D.

9 minutes ago, 32scalelover said:

So is the main difference between the C2 and the C7 the J79 engine and the additional pylons under the intakes?

Greg

All Kfirs had the J79 engine.  The initial C1 didn’t have canards (although small ones were later added to some versions like the F21) and no wing dogtooth.  The (larger) canards and dogtooth were added for the C2.  The C7 was an improved C2 with a powerful J79 and a new HOTAS cockpit.  I think the number of new pylons/hardpoints varied also.  Believe the C2 only had two and the C7 added two more, but the extra pylons were not always carried.

18 hours ago, alain11 said:

Hi Piero

sad !!!!!!!! ??? are you serious ??, you should be proud , keep going this wonder !!!!! 

is there a WIP somewhere ?? 

Alain

Hi Alain,

no WIP at the moment.

I took some pictures during the working on the main parts of the conversion, maybe I'll post a new topic this afternoonin the WIP section.

CIAO!

Piero

Just got an email that they have had a problem with production which will delay shipping a couple of weeks.  I didn't email them.  They sent that on their own so it looks like that is why they took it down.  I noticed a lot of other 3D printed items were taken down as well. 

Just received from Aztec re the Kifir order 

Due a problem with the production of the Kfir's conversion sets, the shipping of your order will be delayed a couple of weeks, we excuse about this.

Make of that what you will