PZL P.11c (1:32 IBG)

PrzemoL

My newest build - P.11c from IBG, with propeller from BitsKrieg, gun barrels, aiming devices, Venturi and oil radiator from Master, windscreen and engine cowling supports from Part PE. The markings are custom made by Mr.Decal for this a/c flown by Franciszek Jastrzębski - the commander of 132 Sqn from III Fighter Group from my home city Poznań. I hope you will enjoy.

p11cibg-02.jpg

p11cibg-07.jpg

p11cibg-10.jpg

p11cibg-13.jpg

p11cibg-19.jpg

p11cibg-20.jpg20221028-221211.jpg

20221011-223034.jpg

Thank you.

14 hours ago, Greif8 said:

Bardzo piękne PrzemoL! (Man I hope I spelled that right, I can speak Polish ok, but I struggle reading and writing it. )  You did a great job weathering the aircraft and the cockpit looks outstanding as well.  Great build all around.

Ernest

It is a very correct spelling. Are you of Polish origin? Or have you learned the language as a foreign one? 

Edited by PrzemoL

11 hours ago, PrzemoL said:

Thank you.

It is a very correct spelling. Are you of Polish origin? Or have you learned the language as a foreign one? 

I am an American.  My mother was German and I live in Germany in a small village.  One of our neighbors are from Poland and over the years they have taught me a fair amount of Polish.  I travel to Poland 3-4 times a year to take groups of U.S. military personnel to look at battlefields in your country, so it was a good idea to gain at least basic skills in the Polish language.  I can do ok speaking, but my reading and writing is probably only 2nd or 3rd grade level. 

Życzę miłego tygodnia i jeszcze raz powtarzam, Twój samolot jest piękny.

Ernest