THE EYE OF THE STORM! Revell Hurricane

quang

1 minute ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

Ah, gotcha. I have 3 on preorder at about $51 each thru Kings hobbies in Austin Texas

Good deal. Interesting how our idea of what's a reasonable cost for a kit evolves over time. I'll leave it at that, as I don't want to age myself for our readers...yet again! :blush:

I’ve read through this thread a few times, has anyone noticed the canopy in the build? It sure looks thin, often on a Hurricane kit you can’t pose the canopy open if the injection molding of the canopy is too thick.

I wonder if what we are seeing is a vacuum formed canopy or what is in the kit? If it is the kit part, more awesome work by Revell!

44 minutes ago, ivanmoe said:

That's the version that I'm really interested in, along with a Mk I.

That'll do me for LSP/Hurricanes.

I think it'll largely depend on how well this will do , but Revell does have a tendency not to do many versions except the Me -262 . Others were 2 and out, doesn't make sense to me why , but there it is

I’m sure they will do the IIc since that was a very popular version.  Can probably do a IIa with the current kit by just leaving off the two extra wing guns, and maybe filling some gun bay panel lines in the wings.  Wouldn’t hold my breath for a Mk. 1 though, since that would require a different fuselage half, since the nose is molded with the fuselage.