Wingnut Wings Lancaster to be released by Border Model

LSP_Kevin

1 hour ago, curiouslysophie said:

I didn’t know we got a discount over at scalemodelshop! I order from them all the time.

Nice to see you on here too Sophie. Yes we do get one. Look in the SMF supporter section ;)

Edited by AlanG

45 minutes ago, alanash1963 said:

hannants has pre order at 10% of so if its £620 with 10% of its £558 best i can find 

Al

the point is they have not released (as of 10mins ago) their price... i reckon in this case it will be engineered so as it is NOT cheaper than all the other guys

15 minutes ago, allbann said:

Do the HK version come with a wall mount, like their B-17 did?

I haven’t seen a wall mount in mine and I’ve fondled….inspected the spruces a few times. Although mine is an early release with clear and solid fuselage halves…may have changed since then?  

23 hours ago, nmayhew said:

hi Alan,

by which company though - Border or the importer?

if it's Border then hey what can you do, but if it's the importer i do feel like i am being ripped off a tad

Just asked John and he says it's the importer that has set the price. Apparently this is the importer cutting the normal margins too. If they had stated the normal margins price it would have been nearer to GBP720

It'll be interesting to see how many modellers who hung back for this kit will now actually buy it.

I doubt many will buy it at that price and I'm happy with my HK version anyway so I won't be one of the lucky few to get one.

Hope they stick with 1/32 scale though even if it disappoints them on hoped for sales.

Edited by Royboy
Grammatical correction.