What do you all listen to while modeling?

Alex

On 2/12/2024 at 4:00 AM, Zola25 said:

If I play music while modelling its usually on the heavier side.. Complete silence drives me crazy. It also makes me hear my tinnitus so it feels better drowing it out with more of the music that gave it to me in the first place :punk:

• Motörhead, Iron Maiden, Pearl Jam, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Tool, Rammstein, White Stripes, Soundgarden... You get the picture

/Niels

Tool and rammstein....yummy.

Modeling podcasts, music, football(American), history podcasts, all depends on what I am into on a given day.  I follow Penn State and the Steelers so those are kind of a go to for the fall when their games are on.  Our local radio oligarchy killed our local sports radio programming so that has been a downer.  

I have a TV in the vicinity so I usually will listen to good WWII documentaries on Netflix or Prime...Sometimes I just put on YouTube TV and put recorded movies on for noise.  I also have a DVD/VCR player in case none of that strikes me....  In which case, I have about 13 hours of The Three Stooges (mostly Moe, Larry, and Curly) that tears me up every time I watch it (among other historical or humorous subjects).

• 2 weeks later...

LA Flights with Peter “shine the lights” live on You Tube if it’s happening, or the previous days show. Or then Flight Focus 365, live from Heathrow, no talking, just the sound of planes taking off or landing. Pretty relaxing for me.

Audio books (mainly historical content) and history podcasts. There’s no better way to relax than building a great kit and listening to some fascinating historical story.