Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Iain I spotted your Hood on the stand on Saturday, that's one big "ship"...........

I also got the Tempest V from SH stand, she is so pretty.........might just squeeze her in

before the Mossie but after I have finished the Corsair........

of course with the new compressor and airbrush I got a Telford.........Santa has been kind .........

Great news!

Pastor John managed to sent me the parts that convert the erroneously delivered Ju-388 L bomber into the J nightfighter. Canopy, nose with radar, belly weapon gondola, some PE, some decal and the instructions.

Yeah! The AIMS Ju-388 J conversion is out! Finally! :m0152:

Now I own him to send back some (yet to be fully specified) bomber parts.

Regards!

- dutik

I cracked again for some armor stuff...

I got this amazing T-90 kit from Meng : 

20161115_215545_zpsbn3lwp4i.jpg

And also got this nice box of figures of the most badass soldiers on Earth : modern russian soldiers. I dont think i'm going to use them with the T-90 but rather with a GAZ-2330 (Tiger) armored vehicle. Possibly a diorama of russian troops watching over the Russia/Ukraine border.

20161115_215559_zpsrl0aeb6j.jpg

And, i dont know if clothes can make you jealous, but i do have that same coat ! (i have to admit that it actually made me wanted to buy that figures set !)

That's even my everyday coat in automn/winter. That's a very comfortable, soft and warm coat with a removable silk alike inner lining, i'm pretty sure i could sleep in the snow with it. I bought it on Ebay about 3 years ago from a russian guy at a very good price and i definitely dont regret it.

20161115_215629_zpsaoc4nyug.jpg

BTW, Photobucket is REALLY bothering at this time. So slow and bug-laden that i spent half an hour to upload 3 photos... I'm happy i dont really have WIP or RFI pictures to mass-upload at this time as it would be a full time job.

Edited by Zero77

No photos yet, but I will post some soon. Models I bought at Telford...

Combat Kits BAe 146-100 1/72nd, (new resin kit, not to be confused with Combat Models)

Modelsvit E-152A 1/72nd, (new release)

Amodel Mil-6 1/72nd,

Rare Resin Soko Galeb 1/48th, (never heard of them before, but love the aircraft so I snapped it up!)

Vacform 125 bizjet 1/32nd scale, (from Tigger)

Modelsvit Be-12 (for my Water Bomber project...)

My mail lady dropped off a few goodies.... :D

A sig 33/2 150mm conversion for a 1/35 scale Hetzer. I acquired a taste for these 38t chassis tanks and their variants, I have most of them when I hang up my work pants I will start to build them. LZ models makes some great resin conversions, they also created Mirror Models, plastic kits of some very interesting subjects.

hDGKx9.jpg

Thunder Models another brand from LZ models. 1/35th scale tractor.

1Aa3OU.jpg

And finally the prop set for the Revell BF110G-4 from Henri Daehne, great looking resin set, will have some pictures in my Jurassic kit build.

7kQHNG.jpg

Some goodies coming from MDC in a few days..... :D

Happy modelling....... :D

Edited by Daniel460

... It doesn't exactly inspire confidence when the cover tells you "September 1939 Battle of Britain" while displaying a 'G' model Stuka from 1943+ though  :unsure:

Rog :)

I'm happy to say to my eye the colours look good. I've had a good look at the paint and it looks very nice. I also used it to do some brush work. I am reminded of of gunze.

Apparently it works with any acrylic thinners. I have a few sets now. 

Hopefully it will be fine.

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. :)

I'm happy to say to my eye the colours look good. I've had a good look at the paint and it looks very nice. I also used it to do some brush work. I am reminded of of gunze.

Apparently it works with any acrylic thinners. I have a few sets now. 

Hopefully it will be fine.

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. :)

I've no doubt the colours are reasonably correct ... just that the box cover looks confusing ... just a little Pi$$ take at the manufacturer ;) ;)

... and yes ... I'd like to hear your verdict.

I see a lot of these luftwaffe colour sets out now ... but one that always seems to be missing is RLM 04 ... The yellow used on a lot of Bf.109E cowls.

I've no doubt the colours are reasonably correct ... just that the box cover looks confusing ... just a little Pi$$ take at the manufacturer ;) ;)

I see a lot of these luftwaffe colour sets out now ... but one that always seems to be missing is RLM 04 ... The yellow used on a lot of Bf.109E cowls.

There is a nice RLM04 from Gunze. Nice tint, a bit dull, almost a kind of dirty yellow (i mean it's not bright), and the coverage is very good for a yellow.

I know you're kidding. :)

I will be sure to let people know. I now have the following sets. if only because I am very interested. :)

Swiss airforce.

Luftwaffe early set.

Luftwaffe late set.

Condor legion.

Soviet early WWII.

Soviet late WWII.

I have also bought some other "sets". (Not really sets as such)

Lifecolour Armee de L'air.

Lifecolour Russian colours to compare.

Various other paints for IJA and IJN aircraft etc.

I too recommend the Gunze 04 yellow. It's an easy shade to work with. 

In Australia Gunze, Mr Hobby Tamiya etc are easy to find. Those above are very new to me. :)

Rog, that's one mighty haul, love the mixture of AFV to. Was at Telford last week,

picked up a IV G at the kit swap section for £20.00........including magic track......

I use the AFV's as my weekday evening modelling fix and keep LSP for the weekends when I have more time........