LSP Christmas Raffle 2020

LSP_K2

2 hours ago, Huey195thAHC said:

Being that I am new to the larger scales, I have nothing to give, but I would like to participate if at all possible.  

Done.

1 hour ago, Dukie99 said:

I would like to participate and I will donate this Hasegawa Fw-190D boxing for the raffle:

Cheers,

David

Done.

2 hours ago, MustangManiac said:

Hi Kevin,

I did some searching this weekend and I'd like to donate two Aircam Aviation Series books as a lot. These books are No.S7 Aerobatic Teams 1950-1970 and No.S12 Aerobatic Teams 1950-1971.

Thanks,

Brady

Thanks. Shall these be as one single gift?

Hi guys. 

I am unsure how to ask a question due to current state of play in America. 

Here goes.

In the past I have sent packages to America at a high cost. Usually due to my sending heavy goods. With this in mind I have been watching various American news reports available on YouTube. Witnessing the current state of the US postal service after it apparently suffered damage recently, my confidence in posting to America is very low. A news report I just watched, for example, said the postal service may be unable to, forgive the pun, carry the load.

Is my hesitation warranted? Are things as out of control as they appear to be?

I was planning offering a large jet. The jet has been downgraded to a Seversky P-35. And still my current understanding is that it is not prudent to even think that a possibility. (Gorgeous little kit)

Is anyone here able to offer advice as to the current situation?

2 hours ago, mpk said:

Is anyone here able to offer advice as to the current situation?

I have recently learned that the Postal Office in both America and the UK are providing a service that is less than what it was in the past - and mostly more expensive as well.

I have since then chosen to send parcels via courier (here in the UK Hermes works reasonably so far in my experiences, and for approximately half the price).  I would suggest you look into this option.