LSP Group Build Calendar

BradG

So, I notice some folks are already lining up what they're thinking of building. I have this is my stash, started a long long time ago and in a galaxy far far away. Of course, the first thing to do will be to remove the decals and paint. I think its humbrol enamel from a tin and hand painted. I have a Cameo 4 sitting over here on the desk, early Christmas present and not yet opened. The intent is to use it for the markings. Now for some research for just which aircraft to mark it as. I'm assuming this will be okay for Air Superiority. Thanks.

Dave

kbkeSx.jpg

On 11/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, Dragon said:

Brad,

Would Marine Corps aircraft qualify for the Navy GB? 

Thanks,

Mike

What's the differance ?

Marine sounds like Navy to me.

Edited by Erwin

On 11/4/2020 at 6:41 AM, denders said:

So, I notice some folks are already lining up what they're thinking of building. I have this is my stash, started a long long time ago and in a galaxy far far away. Of course, the first thing to do will be to remove the decals and paint. I think its humbrol enamel from a tin and hand painted. I have a Cameo 4 sitting over here on the desk, early Christmas present and not yet opened. The intent is to use it for the markings. Now for some research for just which aircraft to mark it as. I'm assuming this will be okay for Air Superiority. Thanks.

Dave

kbkeSx.jpg

I assume it is a Sopwith Camel? If so, then yes.

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:55 AM, mpk said:

Is it allowed for me to add another build? I just dug out my Trumpeter Mk.Ic hurricane. When I first received it 4 years ago I put some parts together to see how they'd go.

Is it allowed? 

Yeh mate looks well under the 25% limit.