LSP Group Build Calendar

BradG

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

This shouldn’t be about wartime or other political alignments.  Either Malta is considered part of Europe, or it’s considered part of Africa.  Has Malta ever been considered an African country?

Malta geographically is part of the African continent, but has always been considered a European country, much the same way Greenland is part of the North American continent, but also considered a European country.

Brad made the call already, and I'm good with that. It was purely a question to see if a particular project would qualify for a particular GB.

I have other kits that will qualify. I'm still going to build one of Buerling's Spitfires, and may join the GB with a different kit.

Edited by Ayovan

• 2 months later...

Yes!!! Finally Africa! :punk:

Time to muster the stash. How about a Mirage-5 in Congo/Zaire in two tone green? A Chengdu J-7 in Namibian, Tanzanian or Zimbabwean livery? A L-39 Albatros in Algeria? Spanish HA-1112 Buchon of the colonial wars in Peugeot blue color? The F-5E of an Ethiopian ace in Asia Minor camouflage (5 Mig-21s downed)? Egyptian Macchi MC.205 Veltro in desert camo?

Decisions, decisions...

:m0152:

Regards

- dutik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/30/2023 at 10:45 PM, artoor_k said:

1/32 Ju-87 from Hasegawa in Revell box is suitable for Hasegawa GB?

Yeh go on, Kev always tells me to err on the side of inclusion, so as long as it was a Hasegawa kit. Also sorry for the late kick off, my motherboard decided to die and a new laptop had to be obtained.

35 minutes ago, BradG said:

Yeh go on, Kev always tells me to err on the side of inclusion, so as long as it was a Hasegawa kit. Also sorry for the late kick off, my motherboard decided to die and a new laptop had to be obtained.

And it's now live!

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/forum/115-hasegawa-builders/

Kev

• 3 months later...