On 10/18/2020 at 10:04 PM, phantomdriver said:

The FG.1 did indeed have the  tail common to the RF-4...

Thank you Sir, nice to have confirmation on that, I am not going mad after all!  Oh wait I am....I am doing this conversion LOL

On 10/18/2020 at 10:40 PM, jenshb said:

Excellent references in this thread for those who will make an FG.1 in the smaller scales.  And excellent work too.

Thanks very much, I was hoping it might become a good source of British Phantom refs, I have some more great info from John, that those interested in Brit Phantoms will find interesting.

7 hours ago, Starfighter said:

Brilliant progress, Anthony. Impressive how big the differences are in detail.

Thanks Ben....yes surprised me too!

4 hours ago, vvwse4 said:

Great show Anthony!! Looks like you also work with the main principle one step forward two steps back.......but it will be very rewarding in the end!!

Look forward to more

Rick

LOL, thanks Rick, most of my projects seem to be like this...

Big Shout out to Albert D!

Al your spare tail heat shield piece just turned up at the door this morning!  Looks like I can crack on with this complex area again whilst I work on the fin.

Thanks again buddy, I am truly appreciative of your help here.

Payday on Wed night, I am going to order the Brassin Late Tailpipe set that has the bonus Arrestor gear parts. Not that I will use the engines, or much of them (if any)

Cheers and thanks for the encouragement.  This weekend is a long weekend here, so lets hope I can get some good progress done!

Cheers Anthony