GrahamF

Supermarine Attacker 1:32 Available

5 hours ago, GrahamF said:

This kit is now out of production. 

Graham 

I hope this kit sold well for you....I like to think guys like you get supported.  We need people like you in our hobby!

Cheers Anthony

That's a shame Graham. No on in our hobby likes to hear such things as I dont think its good for any of us (obviously the worst for you) as I think when a manufacture of the scale we all most love looses out on a kit, I think we all loose. 

3 hours ago, Scotsman said:

Ebay  -  I've seen a few turn up there from time to time , and I've also see one built in the flesh , and it builds into an beautiful model 

That was probably me selling on Ebay.

That's it for that particular kit now, I was contemplating remaking the moulds but it doesn't make sense to spend a week remoulding just to sell 3 or 4 at Telford and then 2 for the whole of the next year. Strangely it doesn't matter if it's a reasonable price,well made and researched and has good reviews that seems to be not enough.

Regards Graham 

i'll be blunt: it's the subject, not your craftsmanship or indeed the price

make a Sea Vixen and you'll be pumping them out faster than you can say Fleet Air Arm

or a Buccaneer

or a TSR 2

1 hour ago, nmayhew said:

i'll be blunt: it's the subject, not your craftsmanship or indeed the price

make a Sea Vixen and you'll be pumping them out faster than you can say Fleet Air Arm

or a Buccaneer

or a TSR 2

Or a BPF Firefly