AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Can I join group build or am I barred?

I think it would be fantastic to see you build the kit/conversion on here, and needless to say be educational for those with the sets.

There's an E-2 Trop for sale in the States  http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72008 sadly postage to the UK was a killer, if anyone has any leads/requirements maybe they could share on here? Hopefully the kits will become more readily available...

John,  Just paid for my G-4 set.  I hope it went thru okay with Pay Pal.  I also sent a email to you with my address also.  Please let me know in a email if something is wrong. 

That is a great idea of a mini group build of the Bf-110's

Dan

I think it would be fantastic to see you build the kit/conversion on here, and needless to say be educational for those with the sets.

There's an E-2 Trop for sale in the States http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72008 sadly postage to the UK was a killer, if anyone has any leads/requirements maybe they could share on here? Hopefully the kits will become more readily available...

Wheels and Wings in Toronto has at least one copy of each version in stock. I picked up the D/E one as it was the cheapest at $99 CAD. They will ship internationally so it may be worth checking into.

Carl

Good to know! ... I'm excited for this gear ... I've been waiting for something like it for a LONG time ...

Just with the postal information ... unit number and street address go on separate lines - the postal services here are manned by retards.

Rog :)

Looks like it's a world wide phenomenon then :mental: , but I will safely bet a couple of bucks that  you wont find worse than here in good old RSA. 

Hi John, 

Just sent through payment for a G-4 set, can't wait. 

You are doing a great thing for this hobby.

I've been waiting for Dragon to make this model, or a decent conversion set. This is it. 

Steve English

Thanks so much everybody, its been fun. Just finished a second full set of moulds. There are so many parts just one conversion uses 5 kg of silicone and its not cheap - not the silicone I use anyway as it has zero shrinkage. Anyway I hope to start casting any day now and I will try and find the time to start making one also. Would love to keep one of my two kits in bare plastic/resin / etch as they look great shows where I am a trader but the kit is just too expensive for this so I need to make really. Thanks to so many orders I have enough money to pay for all the decals and other partners products ahead of time and therefore be able to re-order ahead of time so I am hoping there are not so many delays in fulfilling the orders - still it is a difficult time of year if you want something in the post quickly! 

... Thanks to so many orders I have enough money to pay for all the decals and other partners products ahead of time and therefore be able to re-order ahead of time so I am hoping there are not so many delays in fulfilling the orders - still it is a difficult time of year if you want something in the post quickly!  ...

This really is excellent news John! ... I always knew a 'G' conversion for the Dragon Bf.110 would be a winner - a great base kit + a highly desired variant ... hopefully there's enough orders for you to make a decent buck out of it also!

Although I hope to get mine soonish ... I (and others) understand these things take time ...

Rog :)

boxing up any orders cannot start till all my partners stock arrive and I gave them a date of 15th Dec. It has just taking me 1.5 hours to cast 1x set due to the amount of parts and how much can be cast at any one time - I will be exhausted doing 3 sets a day but that is the aim - I have 70 kits to cast for already!

We've waited years for a kit or conversion to come along John; now we know that it is finally happening I'm sure that we're all prepared to be patient and wait for as long as it takes for you to do all the work on our behalf.  I'm going to get some Bf110 practise in by building the Dragon D/E Nachtjager OOB that I've had waiting for some years just in case a conversion came along!

Max

We've waited years for a kit or conversion to come along John; now we know that it is finally happening I'm sure that we're all prepared to be patient and wait for as long as it takes for you to do all the work on our behalf. I'm going to get some Bf110 practise in by building the Dragon D/E Nachtjager OOB that I've had waiting for some years just in case a conversion came along!

Max

What Max said! We can wait John. :D

What Max said! We can wait John. :D

Indeed! I wouldn't worry about having a naked kit/conversion for shows, just print a few photos of the build to accompany the finished model, personally think this would showcase your work better, the naked version would, maybe, look like you couldn't be bothered to finish the kit properly, all about perception.

Delighted it's so successful already, hope it encourages the purchase of your other superb products.